The world’s fourth-largest rail network has a special offer for you. The world’s fourth-largest rail network, Indian Railways and the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Service, has prepared a special offer for you. The Indian Railway Catering and Ticketing Corporation is the Indian Railway’s online ticketing and catering service. As an authorized agent of IRCTC, so you can earn up to Rs 80,000 per month. An authorized agent can book all types of tickets, including Tatkal, Waiting, and RAC. With this, agents can book buses, hotels, holidays, tour packages, and other benefits. And earn up to ₹80,000 every month.
Benefits of IRCTC Agent Registration
- IRCTC commission is Rs.20/40 per PNR, plus PG fees.
- The IRCTC website will display the agent’s name.
- Railway agencies do not require a trade license.
- The ticket will include your agency’s information.
- IRCTC agents can use the web gateway to make quick reservations.
- A simple procedure can lead to you becoming an IRCTC agent.
- The advantages of IRCTC agents using an RDS wallet
- It is completely safe and secure.
- RDS wallet transactions do not require your bank account information.
- The first track is where transactions take place.
- Difference between an IRCTC agent and a normal user
- A normal user may book only six tickets per month (12 after authentication with pan and aadhaar). But IRCTC agents may book as many tickets as they wish on a given day or month.
List of documents for getting IRCTC Agent Login
- This mobile number should not have previously been registered with IRCTC in any personal or agent ID.
Email ID you provide for IRCTC agent registration must be unique and should not have been used previously in an IRCTC ID.
- You must provide a scan copy of the PAN card number and which should not have been used in any IRCTC personal ID before. If you have previously used the PAN number for any other agent ID, so you may use the same PAN number to register for another agent ID.
- The individual who is interested in becoming an IRCTC authorized travel agent must provide both a residential address and an office address proof in order to obtain an agent login ID. If the agent wishes to operate his business from home, he may submit a residential address only.
- Aadhar Card: The applicant must possess a valid Aadhar number. After completing the registration process for his IRCTC agent login, the agent must complete the e-KYC process. For e-KYC, the OTP is only sent to the mobile number associated with the aadhar card.
There are four steps to registering as an IRCTC agent.
Registration of IRCTC agents
Step 1: You must complete four steps to become an IRCTC Agent, which can be achieved by online filling out the IRCTC agent registration form.
Step 2: Fill out the IRCTC agent registration form online at https://traveliq.in/signup/agent-registration-form/
After successfully submitting the online IRCTC agent registration form, you must pay the registration fees online.
Step 3: After successfully paying IRCTC agent registration fees, but you must upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: So the final step is the payment of a refundable security deposit.
After activating the agent login hyperlink, So you will be able to log in and book the tickets successfully. First, you have to choose the top agent through which you want to register as an authorized IRCTC recommend Travel IQ for registration.