MBBS (in Pakistan) is considered to be the most well-known degree. Practically every Pakistani student dreams to be a doctor. Pre-Medical is a popular choice among students in Pakistan. While this will satisfy their hopes and dreams to be effective doctors and make their parents happy, it isn’t an easy path to becoming a doctor in Pakistan.
Following the FSc Board examination is the most critical and difficult step. It is the MDCAT, also known as the ENTRYTEST in Pakistan. The entry exam is a MCQ paper. It has a 50% aggregate value.
Even with all the hard work and long research, many trainees fail to secure a safe job in any federal public college in Pakistan. Recently, this is because the merit for Pakistani medical colleges has been skyrocketing. Even though you can get 90% that is not enough to secure an excellent spot in any public college. The merit list covering several years 2021-22 demonstrates how competitive MBBS in Pakistan. Students are unable to get admission to medical colleges abroad, and China is tops when it comes to studying MBBS overseas. Here is a step by step guide for MBBS in China.
China’s MBBS requires less aggregate.
Because of their relatively low aggregate requirements, Pakistani medical college has a higher number of applicants than Pakistani medical colleges. With 60% or higher marks, admission to China is possible in Pakistan where the aggregate requirement is above 90%. This is a major win for the trainees who failed to meet the merit requirements at public medical Colleges in Pakistan.
Globally Recognized Universities
The education system in China is extremely efficient and successful. Due to their high academic standards, faculty at Chinese medicine universities have a lot of experience. A large number of medical universities located in China are listed among the 500 most prestigious universities in the world. Chinese universities have degrees that are internationally recognized. According to international research, the Chinese education system ranks 4th in the world. You can click this link for more information about the globally ranked Chinese Universities.
Studying MBBS China from Pakistan: What is the cost?
The cost of studying MBBS China in China has been extremely affordable. Five-year programs can run around US$ 12,900. This amounts to about 20 lakh Pakistani rupiah. Ironically, you only need to pay this amount for one year if your program is in the economic sector of a Pakistani medical college. China’s other living expenses are also affordable.
Chinese individuals are friendly and open-minded to Pakistani and other global trainees. Every student is taken care by the staff of universities and hostels. This environment allows students to concentrate on their studies in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere.
China is the top-ranked country in terms of technological proficiency. China’s medical profession is no exception. China has some of today’s most advanced medical equipment. These modern medical equipment are very useful in quickly diagnosing disease. Also, these devices are very useful in helping one learn new things and expand their abilities.
Students are eligible for MBBS Scholarships in China
While private colleges may not offer student scholarships for medical students, China has a lot of scholarships that can be used to reduce the cost of training in China.
Important Facts Concerning MBBS in China
|Pakistan China time difference||China is 3 hours ahead|
|China Currency||Yuan = 28.63PKR|
|China Full Name||People’s Republic of China|
|The Area||3rd largest country based on Area|
|China’s area||9,706,961 sq km|
|China popularity||China is the home of tea|
|China Population||1.4 Billion|
MBBS in China Admission Detail for Pakistani Students.
- The entry test for admission to all public and commercial sector medical schools in Pakistan is mandatory. In China, however, the entry test is not required.
- A minimum of 60% mark in Biology and English is required to be admitted. Physics and chemistry scores should not exceed 50%.
- The age limit is maximum 25 years.
- Students who are less than 17 years old will be declined. If approved, a power to attorney that has been appropriately attested and signed by the Chinese embassy will be required.
Admission Procedure for Pakistani Students to China: MBBS
This admission procedure is necessary to be admitted to Chinese medical universities.
- All files needed include the Matric/ O level results as well other document, FSc/ A-level outcomes and various files.
- All documents should be checked by the Board of intermediate or secondary education. After that, they must be approved by Inter Board Committee on Chairman (IBCC).
- Your College will send you a letter revealing your English proficiency.
- Student Visa
- A Medical Checkup.
- Attested, scanned and certified passport copy.
- It is important to pay off the hostel expenses and other expenses during the first year.
- An acceptance letter from the university.
Green listed Medical Universities in China recognized by PMC
Some top Chinese medical colleges, recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission.
- HINA Jilin University
- China Medical University
- Dalian Medical University
- Capital Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University
- Shandong University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Jiangsu University
- Wenzhou Medical University Wenzhou Medical University (overseas)
- Zhejiang University
- Wuhan University
- Xi’an Jiao Tong University
- Southern Medical University
- Jinan University
- Guangxi Medical University
- Sichuan University
- Chongqing Medical University
- Harbin Medical University
- Jinzhou Medical University
- Qingdao University
- Hebei Medical University
- Ningxia Medical University
- Tongji University
- Shihezi University
- Yangzhou University
- Nantong University
- Ningbo University
- Fujian Medical University
- Anhui Medical University
- Xuzhou Medical College
- Three Gorges University
- Zhengzhou University
- Guangzhou Medical University
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Shantou University
- Kunming Medical University
- Southwest Medical University
- Xiamen University
Graduates from these pmdc recognized medical colleges in china will be given practice licenses from the commission. Those who will graduate from the universities which are not on the green list will not be recognized and they will have to give a special test known as the PMC NEB test to acquire a practicing license.
China Study Visa Available in Pakistan
These are the requirements for applying for a student’s visa for China.
- Send in a student application form JW202 or JW201, original and photocopy.
- Admission/Acceptance letter of the Chinese university to which you applied
- Medical record
- All attested result documents.
Chinese Language Courses
The Chinese Medical, Universities HSK requirements are Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi which indicates the Chinese efficiency testing. It aims to verify their Mandarin knowledge. This test is required by some universities as part the admission process.