The Student visa subclass 500 allows you to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia for up to five years, in accordance with your enrolment. There are several requirements and eligibility criteria to get a student visa 500 successfully. A single mistake can end up student’s dream of studying in Australia. In order to avoid them, here is some useful information that can help you.
Student Visa 500 Requirements
Students can ensure that the documents are necessary in accordance with the established requirements. Following is a list of documentation required to obtain a student visa 500.
It is confirmation of enrolment which the Australian government requires. Proof of enrollment in all courses that you are interested in must be provided for an overseas application.
Letter of offer
In Australia, an offer letter is an agreement between a student and an institution. The letter describes the course that the student will be studying and the requirements for enrolling.
Sufficiency of funds
The funds should cover the student’s tuition and transportation and living expenses. It is also acceptable for the student to provide proof that their spouse or parents will support them during their stay.
International students wishing to study in Australia must submit a personal statement GTE. It stands for Genuine Temporary Entrant. Applicants for a student visa (subclass 500) must submit a statement of intent outlining their plans to study in a top-notch education system.
Language proficiency evidence
A number of tests are there that an applicant can take as proof. Like IELTS, Pearson Test of English (PTE), TOEFL iBT, and Cambridge Advanced English (CAE).
Criteria in terms of health
The Australian government can also conduct health examinations on students to determine their health status.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Except for Norwegian and Belgian students, all international students in Australia are required to have an OSCH.
Visiting or living in Australia requires a good character, which means passing a character test and maintaining a good character is mandatory.
A criminal background check may also be required for some applicants.
Tip- To avoid any problems, it is important to check the document checklist twice before applying.
Criteria for Eligibility of Student Visa 500
Here are all the criteria you’ll have to meet in order to qualify for a Student Visa Subclass 500. This include:
- You must be at least 6 years old and have a Confirmation of Enrollment from an Australian CRICOS certified education provider.
- You must have a medical insurance plan to cover all your medical expenses in Australia to qualify for the eligibility of student Visa 500.
- Institutions must analyse the Statement of the letter for (GTE). In order to classify the temporary resident intent.
- According to your country of origin, you may have to demonstrate English language proficiency through PTE, IELTS, TOEFL, and other examinations.
- When applying for a Student Visa Subclass 500, students under the age of 18 must show that they have made the necessary preparations for housing and welfare.
- You must meet certain health conditions by receiving a health checkup from a certified health practitioner.
- The applicant must be able to provide proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses related to studying in Australia.
The Duration of Visa 500
Student visa 500 allows you to study in Australia for up to five years. The type of student visa that you will be granted depends on the length and nature of your studies.
Expert Help for Getting VISA Subclass 500
Getting expert help from leading educational consultants in Australia is very helpful. You can contact top registered migration agent Adelaide like ISA Migrations. On the daily basis, they help students in getting visas for their dream education in Australia. You can also contact them to get your VISA.
You Can Also Read About
Five Best Technology Trends for Higher Education