The Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health has set various vaccination requirements for visitors. To obtain Hajj and Umrah visas in 2022, visitors must complete them. And the Ministry has approved certain COVID-19 vaccinations when visiting Saudi Arabia.
Before embarking on the two sacred journeys in 2022, the Kingdom states that Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Moderna (SpikeVax), AstraZeneca, Covishield, SK Bioscience, Vaxzevria, Jansen (Johnson & Johnson), and Sputnik V vaccines complete the travel requirements. However, some additional requirements will be met when the vaccinator arrives with two doses of the Sinopharm, Sinovac, and Covaxin vaccines.
As of February 3, 2022, the Ministry has made an extra booster jab mandatory for those who wish to travel outside the KSA or inside. And this prohibition is for those whose three months have been spent since the second dose. Hajj and Umrah 2022 is open for those vaccinated persons whose ages are 12 or above.
Hajj and Umrah Vaccination Requirements For 2022:
Pilgrims who have not received the unrecognized COVID-19 vaccine from Saudi Arabia will need to pass six days as quarantine upon arrival. No doubt, these vaccines are accepted by the World Health Organization, but Saudia can reject them. In addition, you can get all details on the link of Unified Portal (https://ehaj.haj.gov.sa/EH/index.xhtml?dswid=-463) for External Hajj 2022.
Hajj and Umrah Apps for 2022:
The Saudi government has announced the availability of several electronic services through its online Muqeem platform. Furthermore, the Authority of Civil Aviation explained that vaccination against COVID-19 is crucial.
In addition, the Saudi Information and Artificial Intelligence Agency (SDAIA) have developed the Tawakkalna app to support the Kingdom efforts to combat the Covid-19 epidemic. During the lockdown, Tawakalna is working closely with the Ministry of Health and all relevant authorities to provide electronically travel permission to a public and private sector workers and individuals to help control the COVID-19 epidemic in the country.
And another Eatmarna app helps the pilgrims to plan their journeys. It also helps to accelerate the procedure of issuing visas for Hajj and Umrah.
Ministry Of Hajj and Umrah Vision:
The rituals of Hajj and Umrah and the visit to Masjid-e-Nabawi should be arranged with ease and convenience in an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity. So, pleasant and satisfying memories may be fondly remembered by the pilgrims and Umrah performers.
The Ministry has launched the Umrah weekly indicator at the beginning of 2022. Hajj 2022 is starting on 7th July. Umrah can be done at any time of year. After Ramadan individuals from outside can’t travel on Umrah visas. But tourism would be remained open.
FOR VISITORS TRAVELING TO SAUDI ARABIA ON A TOURIST VISA:
- Saudi Arabia has reopened its boundaries for visitors from 1 August 2021. (Contact your Travel agent for a tourist visa)
- All arrival visitors in Kingdom should have a valid visa and a valid negative coronavirus vaccine certificate. Recommended vaccines for arrivals are 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna, BioNTech, and Astra Zeneca/Oxford. And one dose of vaccine is those produced by Johnson.
- To register your Corona vaccination status, Saudi Arabia introduced a Muqeem web portal for visitors.
- All visitors must have a negative PCR test that does not exceed 48 hours before departure. Go to a certified medical authority for a PCR certificate.
Fully vaccinated individuals don’t need any quarantine in Saudia.
- All travellers should have to pay an additional fee of SAR 40 at the arrival airport for insurance. This insurance is only for COVID 19.
- For further information please contact labbaikhajjumrah.co.uk
- The passport limit must be 6 months after the date of entry into the country. Renewal is the best way if someone has a few months left to expire.
- Download “Tawakkalna” and “Eatmarna” apps before arrival in Saudi and only register upon arrival.
Hajj and Umrah Overview:
Hajj and Umrah are both religious activities in Mecca city. Islam orders those Muslims who can afford expenses and fit physically and mentally. Hajj is an essential journey than Umrah. The timing of Hajj is fixed and the duration of this journey from 8th to 12th last Islamic month.