There are few things as relaxing as getting a pedicure and manicure. These two treatments feel luxurious and take care of your nails, making them look beautiful and healthy at the same time. If you’re in Hillsboro and looking to get these services done, then this article has what you need to know about manicure and pedicure Hillsboro.
Signs you need a manicure
Below are some of those signs that you might need to get a manicure. Your fingernails may show signs of cracking, splitting, or peeling if you have not been giving them proper care. These are signs that your nails might require help from a trained technician. Broken or chipped nail polish is another indicator that a manicure is needed soon. Your nails may be damaged because they have been exposed to chemicals or harsh detergents. If you work in an environment where your hands are often wet for long periods of time, then it may be best for you to go get a pedicure.
How Often Should You Get One?
One common question we get at Manicure and Pedicure Hillsboro is how often should I get a manicure or pedicure? Here’s what you need to know. These services aren’t just for aesthetics—they can actually have some serious health benefits! The regular removal of calluses, dry skin, and/or unwanted cuticles can do wonders for your hands or feet. They keep your nails from splitting, cracking, or getting infected since they’re cleaned properly. And they can keep fungus under control on your toes. But don’t worry too much about those things—these services are a lot more relaxing than they are labor-intensive! However many times you want is how often you should get one.
Things to Expect When Going for a Manicure
The manicurist is going to put on some fresh latex gloves. She’ll dip her fingers into a sanitizing solution and then give your nails a really good cleaning with a buffer before moving on to more intricate work. At that point, she might apply cuticle oil or hand lotion if you ask for it—but it’s up to you. Next, she’ll remove any old polish with an acetone-based remover, lightly push back your cuticles if they need it, trim off any hangnails (making sure not to cut too much), shape your nails, and give them another thin coat of polish as needed, and finally apply a clear topcoat.
2 Ways To Save Money On A Manicure and Pedicure Hillsboro
I’m always in search of ways to save money. When it comes to my mani/pedis, I make sure I am getting a great value.
Here are 2 great ways that can help you save some cash:
#1 – Use a Groupon or Living Social Coupon
– There are tons of deals out there for these services. I always have my eye out for them!
#2 – Get A Shellac manicure
– Shellac manicures last up to two weeks if done correctly. So while they cost more than regular polish, they will pay for themselves over time. I have had my nails shellacked twice now and both times I got a week out of them before I started to see some chipping.
The great thing about shellac is that it is applied like polish so you don’t have to worry about smudging or peeling!
I hope these tips help you save some money on your next Mani/Pedi! Have a great day! 🙂
10 Easy Steps To A Perfect Manicure At Home
- The night before, soak nails in a bowl of warm water for 10 minutes.
- Cut your cuticles using an orange stick or fresh toothbrush (be careful not to push too hard).
- Trim your nails by rounding off all corners so that you don’t risk cracking them.
- Using an electric file, smooth down any rough edges or ridges on your nails—making sure not to get too close to your cuticles!
- Buff your nails with a nail buffer until they’re smooth and shiny.
- Wash your hands with soap and water, then apply moisturizing hand cream before going to bed!
- In the morning, remove any excess hand cream by rubbing hands together under warm running water (this will also soften cuticles).
- Apply a base coat of polish—this will help keep your nails from staining or discoloring when you paint them later on!
- Using a nail brush, apply two coats of color and let dry in between each coat (it’s best to do one hand at a time).
- Once dry, apply one final layer of topcoat for shine and protection.
Tips For Getting Beautiful Natural Nails At Home
Nail color has long been one of my favorite parts of getting a manicure or pedicure. For years, I would load up on OPI colors that screamed fall! or autumnal! with purples, reds, oranges, pinks, and more. However, while I love my colored polish now that I’m older (I mean, we can all get away with some sparkle here and there), it hasn’t always held up as well as it should have. So now I just stick to clear nail polish -— yes, even when my nails are paint. When choosing nail polish for your own at-home manicures & pedicures please follow these three tips: Choose quality over quantity.
This means you want to choose a few great dip powder nails Hillsboro rather than lots of cheap ones. It will last longer and look better in the end. The cheaper polishes tend to chip quickly and look dull after just one day. Use a high-quality base coat and top coat every time you paint your nails. Base coats help protect your natural nails from staining or discoloration while also helping your nail polish last longer by preventing chipping. Top coats add shine to your mani/Pedi and make them look professionally done. Don’t forget about cuticle oil! Your cuticles take a beating during any type of grooming — not only do they dry out from washing hands so often, but they’re also often torn by tools like clippers during manicure and pedicure Hillsboro.
Are Cheap Nail Polish And Gels Worth The Risk?
Cheap nail polish is alluring because it is so convenient. There’s no need to find a special store, and you don’t have to worry about air quality or exposure at salons. But cheap nail polish, especially those containing harsh chemicals like formaldehyde, can lead to skin irritation and damage your nails over time. This guide will teach you everything you need to know about manicure and pedicure Hillsboro. From choosing a good salon to understanding why certain products are best for your nails, we’ve got you cover. Let’s get start!
Welcome To My Aria Nails & Spa: Your one-stop shop for beauty services in Hillsboro. From hair cuts and mani-pedis to facials and massages, we offer high-quality treatments at affordable prices—so there’s no reason not to pamper yourself! For more information on any of our services, please call us today or fill out our online contact form! We look forward to seeing you soon!